2020 Leadership Training Series
A Six Part Series for Lead Personnel, Team Leaders, Supervisors and Future Front-Runners
This popular series is a six-day, multi-module series focused on practical skills and tools Team Leaders, Lead People, and Supervisors need to succeed in today’s complex business environment. Skill building is accomplished through a combination of lecture, exercises, role playing, games assessments and skill checks. The series also provides an excellent opportunity for existing managers to review, renew, and reinforce leadership skills.
Rave Reviews from Participants
“Engaging and Energetic – great instructor!” Bibb County Government
“Love, love, love this workshop. . . can’t wait for the next session.” Bibb County Government
“Interactive. . . and very well versed in the materials. . . ” GreyStone Power
“This (training) is sure to help me grow as a supervisor.” Cemex
“These management training classes are very helpful and make us all think.” YKK“The entire day was very helpful. The facilitator was very knowledgeable and kept the classed interested the whole day.” YKK
“Facilitator was involved and animated. He made it (training) fun and informative.” YKK
“. . . articulate and provided a fun environment conducive to learning.” Kaiser“. . . presentation style and pace are perfect. . . expertise and examples were easy to relate to, good use of group activities.” Kaiser
Who Should Attend?
Lead personnel, team leaders, supervisors and future designated or possible promotion candidates and anyone in the precarious position of performing a job function while simultaneously leading others.
Sessions may be taken as individual workshops or combined with other series segments to fit the specific needs of attendees.
|Leadership I||January 29, 2020||9:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Leadership II||February 19, 2020||9:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Leadership III||March 18, 2020||9:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Leadership IV||April 15, 2020||9:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Leadership V||May 6, 2020||9:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Leadership VI||June 3, 2020||9:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
Workshops, unless otherwise noted, to be conducted at:
Greater Macon Chamber of Commerce, 305 Coliseum Dr, Macon, GA 31217
(Enter the Coliseum/Centerplex parking lot and travel to the back of the parking area to reach the Chamber building.)
Leadership Training Part I – January 29, 2020
- Module 1: Introduction to Leadership
- Module 2: Coaching & Feedback
- Module 3: Directing and Motivating Employees
- Module 4: Communication and Relationship Building
- Module 5: Human Resources Alphabet Soup
Leadership Training, Part II – February 19, 2020
- Module 1: Making the Transition from Peer to Lead
- Module 2: How to Stay Organized
- Module 3: Planning, Conducting, and Documenting Coaching
- Module 4: Managing Conflict
Leadership Training, Part III – March 18, 2020
- Module 1: Employee Engagement
- Module 2: Avoiding Discrimination and Harassment Pitfalls
- Module 3: Selecting the Best, Developing Others
- Module 4: Improving Internal and External Customer Service through Communication
Leadership Training, Part IV – April 15, 2020
- Module 1: Improving Communications Effectiveness
- Module 2: Bringing Out the Best of Every Generation
- Module 3: Dealing With the Problem Employee
- Module 4: Developing Trust
Leadership Training, Part V – May 6, 2020
- Module 1: Improve Emotional Intelligence (Increase Leadership Effectiveness)
- Module 2: Sharpen Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Module 3: Understanding and Leveraging Influence in Leadership
- Module 4: Process Improvement Fundamentals
Leadership Training, Part VI – June 3, 2020
- Module 1: Begin with the end in mind. . . Growing Your Leadership Effectiveness
- Module 2: Model The Way & Inspire a Shared Vision
- Module 3: Challenge The Process; Enable and Encourage Others
- Module 4: My Personal Road Map
About the Trainer and Humphries Consulting
Juandell Wilson is a Human Resource Professional with progressive experience in recruitment, training & development, retention solutions and change management strategies. His previous work with a diversity of industry clients such as Daimler-Chrysler, Procter & Gamble, Sprint, Northrop Grumman Corporation, MCI, Direct TV, TSA and Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport included outlining business strategies; incorporating mission and business goals throughout all processes; compliance requirements of labor and regulatory laws; and implementing strategies to facilitate open communication between all employees and management. Mr. Wilson has a degree in Business Administration and Marketing form Yankton College, South Dakota.
As an HR Professional, Juandell has held the positions of Training Consultant, Human Resources Generalist, Staffing Specialist and Human Resources Director. Juandell is an astute professional who functions with the highest degree of integrity. He is an exceptional communicator able to capitalize on diverse business experiences and proficient at identifying opportunities, building relationships, reaching decision-makers and closing agreements to positively impact “the bottom line.” These qualities make Juandell a valuable Human Resources consultant as well as an incredibly effective and popular trainer.
Humphries Consulting, Inc. (HCI) customers’ benefit from 50+ years of Human Resource knowledge from highly experienced and qualified Human Resource professionals. HCI offers versatile and effective consultation and training across a wide variety of employees, from hourly to senior executives; and across a variety of industries including government, manufacturing, financial institutions, and health care. A sample client list includes: GreyStone Power, General Mills, Coca Cola, Kenna Metal, PTL Equipment, Pratt Industries, SAS, The Federal Reserve Bank, BB&T, Coloplast, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Kaiser Permanente, County Governments, and Sheriff’s Departments.