A Special Study Program to Obtain Your HRCI Certification
We are pleased to announce that Georgia Employers’ Association and the HR Certification InstituteTM have partnered together to offer Human Resources professionals a special study program to obtain their HRCI Certification.
The accomplishment of obtaining either a PHR or SPHR certification is a crucial step in your career development as an HR professional. HRCI certification provides industry accepted recognition as an experienced HR leader. The knowledge gained from the certification process can increase your value to your organization and improve your overall marketability.
The training format will provide for an easier and focused path to successfully take the certification exam after course completion. Learn from a certified instructor and network with other HR professionals.
The professional recognition as an experienced HR leader allows individuals to be of greater value to their organizations and increase their overall marketability.
Why seek the PHR/SPHR Certification?
- Receive a fully accredited credential – HRCI PHR/SPHR certifications are fully accredited and meet the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) rigorous standards.
- Validates your expertise – HRCI certification provides you with competency based, professionally relevant credentials that are highly valued in HR and business communities.
- Connects professionals to an exclusive network of HR professionals around the globe – Nearly 140,000 certified HR leaders across more than 100 countries and territories.
- Delivers nearly 40 years of history – Established in 1976, HRCI is the largest HR certification organization in the world.
Why participate in GEA’s Certification Preparation Course?
Statistics show that individuals who prepare and sit for the HRCI Certification exam have approximately a 50% pass rate vs. those who participate in a facilitated preparation course have an 85 – 90% pass rate.
Classes begin October 3, 2019
Deadline to register Thursday, September 19
Classes will be held on five Tuesdays or Thursdays (10/3 – 11/14). The course materials align with the HR Body of Knowledge and correspond to the percentage of emphasis on the certification exams.
- Business Management & Strategies
- Talent Planning & Acquisition
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
Classes will be held from 9:30AM – 4:30PM in the Cherry Blossom Room, 16th floor of the Fickling Building, 577 Mulberry Street, Macon, Georgia. Free parking and refreshments are provided. In order to purchase materials for everyone who is attending, the deadline for registration is September 19 , 2019. No cancellations will be accepted after September19 , 2019.
*Registration fees include 5 class sessions, plus all HRCI classroom materials.
Learn more about HRCI Certification and Recertification Benefits for GEA Members.
Register Now for GEA’s 2019 PHR/SPHR Training Series
- October 3
- October 15
- October 24
- November 5
- November 14
Time: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: 577 Mulberry Street
Cherry Blossom Room – 16th Floor
GEA Members: $1500