Georgia Employers’ Association is pleased to join with Humphries Consulting, Inc. to offer:
2018 Leadership Training Series
A Five Part Series for Lead People, Supervisors and Team Leaders
Lead Person Training is a five day, multi-module series focused on practical skills and tools Team Leaders and Lead People need to succeed in the today’s business environment. Skill building is accomplished through a combination of lecture, exercises, role plays, games assessments, and skill checks. This series also provides an excellent opportunity for higher level managers to review, renew, and reinforce leadership skills.
Who Should Attend?
Lead People, Team Leaders, Shift Leaders, Working Supervisors, and anyone in that precarious position of performing a job function while simultaneously leading others.
Sessions may be taken as individual workshops or combined with other series segments to fit the specific needs of attendees.
|Leadership I||February 7, 2018||9 AM – 4 PM|
|Leadership II||March 28, 2018||9 AM – 4 PM|
|Leadership III||April 25, 2018||9 AM – 4 PM|
|Leadership IV||May 23, 2018||9 AM – 4 PM|
|Leadership V||June 20, 2018||9 AM – 4 PM|
Workshops, unless otherwise noted, to be conducted at:
577 Mulberry Street, Cherry Blossom Suite, 16th Floor, Macon, GA 31201
Lead Person Training, Part I – February 7, 2018
Sorry, this workshop is full
- Module 1: Introduction to Leadership
- Module 2: Coaching & Feedback
- Module 3: Directing and Motivating Employees
- Module 4: Communication and Relationship Building
- Module 5: Human Resources Alphabet Soup
Lead Person Training, Part II – March 28, 2018
- Module 1: Making the Transition from Peer to Lead
- Module 2: How to Stay Organized
- Module 3: Planning, Conducting, and Documenting Coaching
- Module 4: Managing Conflict
Lead Person Training, Part III – April 25, 2018
- Module 1: Employee Engagement
- Module 2: Avoiding Discrimination and Harassment Pitfalls
- Module 3: Selecting the Best, Developing Others
- Module 4: Improving Internal and External Customer Service through Communications
Lead Person Training, Part IV – May 23, 2018
- Module 1: Improving Communications Effectiveness
- Module 2: Bringing Out the Best of Every Generation
- Module 3: Dealing With the Problem Employee
- Module 4: Developing Trust
Lead Person Training, Part V – June 20, 2018
- Module 1: Begin with the end in mind…. Growing Your Leadership Effectiveness
- Module 2: Inspire and Challenge
- Module 3: Enable, Empower, and Encourage Others
- Module 4: My Personal Road Map
About Humphries Consulting
Humphries Consulting, Inc. (HCI) customers’ benefit from 50+ years of Human Resource knowledge from highly experienced and qualified Human Resource professionals. HCI offers versatile and effective consultation and training across a wide variety of employees, from hourly to senior executives; and across a variety of industries including government, manufacturing, financial institutions, and health care. A sample client list includes: GreyStone Power, General Mills, Coca Cola, Kenna Metal, PTL Equipment, Pratt Industries, SAS, The Federal Reserve Bank, BB&T, Coloplast, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Kaiser Permanente, County Governments, and Sheriff’s Departments.
As the President of HCI, Keiko Humphries has over 25 years Human Resource experience in private industry and consulting environments. She holds a Masters Degree in Employee Relations and certifications as a (SPHR) Senior Professional of Human Resources, Career Transition Counselor; and Trainer. As an HR Professional, Ms. Humphries has focused on individual and organizational development. Her work in management assessment, development, training, team facilitation, and coaching receive outstanding reviews by clients as she partners with them to achieve their objectives. Keiko and her team work regularly with the Georgia Employers’ Association and member companies providing Leadership Training, PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation Classes, and Organizational Coaching and Consultation.