MORTGAGE SALES MANAGER
Seeking a talented mortgage professional with the skills to build, coach, develop, lead and motivate a team of Mortgage Account Executives and Originators!
Are you capable of analyzing clients’ needs? Understand and are efficient in working through the loan origination process? Know Federal Regulations and RFCU policies/procedures related to mortgages? Do you keep up with trends and developments in the real estate market and mortgage industry? Are you competitive? Knowledgeable of mortgage products?
Desired experience and education….
- At least five years of lending experience AND three years of successful sales background!
- Prefer college degree in business or related field.
You will need….
A general knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations—must have ability to calculate ratios, percentages, and loan payments
Well-developed interpersonal, written, and telephone communication skills.
Eligible to register with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
And in order to be successful being proficient in Microsoft programs.
What you will be doing….
Provide direction and leadership to Mortgage Origination Team – achieve desired sales and service results! How?
1. Develop sales goals and strategy to drive growth and profitability.
2. Coach, counsel and ensure appropriate discipline for the Mortgage Origination Team. Develop Individual Marketing Plans for staff to effectively sell Robins Financial mortgage products.
3. Monitor sales goals and make adjustments to achieve annual volume and service goals.
4. Work closely with Mortgage Leadership to enhance the mortgage experience for our members.
5. You will oversee day-to-day activities, coordinate training, development opportunities, and lead sales meetings; establish conference calls and branch visits.
– Answer escalated mortgage originations complaints.
– Establish clear expectations.
– Plan, monitor and appraise job results.
– Introduce changes to products, pricing, investor requirements and systems.
7. Collaborate with others to promote mortgage products and develop referral relationships with Realtors, builders/developers, and other industry partners.
8. Work closely with Marketing to provide strategy and industry content upon request.
9. Ensure accuracy and functionality of member facing tools (i.e. website and point of sale engine).
10. Stay abreast of mortgage loan competition and industry best practices and inform leaders of competition changes and trends to maintain competitive practices; recommend process improvements.