The Employee Engagement Survey is an excellent investment for GEA Members
Over 100 research studies have proved the value of increased Employee Engagement. The results are fewer employee relations issues, a more stable workforce, and increased profits.
Gallup’s Survey Results:
Gallup found that engaged employees:
- generate 12% higher profitability
- create 12% higher customer satisfaction
- are 18% more productive
- are 51% less likely to leave the organization
- have 62% fewer accidents
- are less likely to be interested in joining a union
Source: Gallup: 2013 State of the American Workplace Report
GEA Can Help You Assess Your Current Level of Employee Engagement
GEA’s Employee Engagement Survey is the logical first step to identify areas of engagement and lack of engagement in your organization. We have improved our methodology and reduced the fees for the survey to only $17/employee* for GEA member companies. Here’s what you’ll receive when you work with GEA to administer the survey:
- Pre-survey conference call to tailor the process to meet your organization’s needs.
- Administration by an experienced HR professional
- A Survey Results Report – referenced to GEA’s database of similar businesses and segmented by supervisor.
- A post-survey meeting or conference call to discuss your results and suggest practical steps for improvement.
Georgia Employers’ Association has provided valuable assistance to Georgia businesses since 1981. Over the years, we have developed an extensive database of survey results from Georgia companies that will provide you with a useful comparison to other businesses who have conducted the survey. GEA’s Employee Engagement Survey is based on the latest employee and organizational performance research, and provides an in depth analysis of the significant factors that affect engagement. Results are segmented by supervisor, to assist in identification of customized training or coaching that may be beneficial.
GEA’s Employee Engagement Survey has been endorsed by Constangy, Brooks, Smith and Prophete, LLP, one of the nation’s leading employment and labor law firms.
*New Fee Schedule
We have reduced our Employee Engagement fee schedule to encourage our members to utilize this valuable GEA benefit. The new rates are as follows:
GEA Members – $17/employee
Non-members – $20/employee
GEA’s new reduced fee is only $17/employee for 75 employees or more. Surveys can be conducted in combination for multiple smaller employers, with results segmented for each participant company.